Images displayed are for illustration purposes only. All items displayed may not be included in the pricing. Click here to read more.
For detailed pricing inclusions contact us on (08) 6555 7565.
Like any good fashion collection, the Vogue showcases both style and smart designing. The configuration of the four bedrooms, two bathrooms, powder room and spacious living areas have been cleverly laid out to offer an open floorplan with ample space for everyday living.
Keeping in mind the needs of growing families, the Vogue makes smart use of both storeys. Downstairs is the large entertainment style kitchen with walk-in pantry, the dining zone, and the main living area which opens out to the alfresco. Think light, airy and roomy.
Upstairs, you are welcomed by an activity room sure to become the family hub. The master bedroom is expertly designed to feel resort-like, with large windows, generous walk-in-robe, luxurious bathroom and ample floor space. The other three bedrooms are also treated with care, arranged around an indulgent, tiled bathroom.
Some of the benefits of purchasing an ex-display home:
- In the best location & surrounded by the highest quality homes in the estate
- Highest level of finish inside & out
- A barely lived in or used home - returned to you in show home condition
- Landscape architect designed gardens and outdoor living space
- Regular professional cleaning & maintenance to maintain show home presentation standard
- Option to include the complete premium furniture, art and home wares package developed by our Interior Design team
The Vogue is open for viewing via private appointment only.
address3 Charleston Road Eglinton get directions
contact our consultant
Thoughtfully designed. Intelligently built.
When choosing a two-storey builder, it’s what’s upstairs that counts.
Building a two-storey home is not just as simple as adding another level, it requires a whole different level of thinking.
For 17 years we’ve been developing and perfecting the clever design features and building techniques that make our homes superior in terms of functionality, liveability and longevity.
We call this building with intelligence, and it’s what you’ll get every step of the way when you go up a level with apg.